“Jewelry has the power to be this one little thing that can make you feel unique”… Jennie Kwon
4 Easy Steps to Order Your Custom Bracelet or Necklace
- Gather your items
- Place items in a ziplock bag & put inside a shipping box.USPS small flat rate box works great. It’s $7.15 to ship with the USPS Small Flat Rate Box from anywhere in the United States. The box is free at the post office and it’s a sturdy, protective box. Be sure to include a note about the history of your items. I will use that info when I name your piece for the website gallery.
- Find “ORDER CUSTOM BRACELET” or “ORDER CUSTOM NECKLACE” choice located in my website shop.
- Mail Me Your Package. I cannot wait to receive it & make you something very special. I will email a confirmation that I received your package and give you an estimated date for completion. We can communicate by texting as well. My cel phone number is 928 275 4030
Bracelet Item Suggestions: buttons with a shank on the back, earrings, stick or hat pin, broaches, metal bra clasps or slip sliders, charms, trinkets, clothing pins & small buckles. A variety of texture & shapes will make your piece unique.
Bracelets – $75 + $3 for return shipping.
- Fee includes labor, chain & all components for making the bracelet.
- All unused items will be returned to you with your bracelet.
- Item comes within a cloth & velcro hand sewn travel pouch. I ship USPS 1st class mail.
Necklaces – $125 + $3 for return shipping
Testimonials read what others have said upon receiving their one of a kind, totally unique treasures.
Contact me with any questions you might have.
Willie is a Weimaraner winning show dog and his owner Peggy adores him. Named after the iconic musician Willie Nelson.
This “Something Old” bridal shower gift for Sydney has family heirlooms passed down from grandparents and great grandparents. A sentimental gift from her mom Beth.