“Jewelry has the power to be this one little thing that can make you feel unique”… Jennie Kwon
4 Easy Steps to Order Your Custom Bracelet or Necklace
- Gather your items
- Place items in a ziplock bag & put inside a shipping box.USPS small flat rate box works great. It’s $7.15 to ship with the USPS Small Flat Rate Box from anywhere in the United States. The box is free at the post office and it’s a sturdy, protective box. Be sure to include a note about the history of your items. I will use that info when I name your piece for the website gallery.
- Find “ORDER CUSTOM BRACELET” or “ORDER CUSTOM NECKLACE” choice located in my website shop.
- Mail Me Your Package. I cannot wait to receive it & make you something very special. I will email a confirmation that I received your package and give you an estimated date for completion. We can communicate by texting as well. My cel phone number is 928 275 4030
Bracelet Item Suggestions: buttons with a shank on the back, earrings, stick or hat pin, broaches, metal bra clasps or slip sliders, charms, trinkets, clothing pins & small buckles. A variety of texture & shapes will make your piece unique.
Bracelets – $75 + $3 for return shipping.
- Fee includes labor, chain & all components for making the bracelet.
- All unused items will be returned to you with your bracelet.
- Item comes within a cloth & velcro hand sewn travel pouch. I ship USPS 1st class mail.
Treasure Necklaces – starting $175 + $6 for return shipping
Testimonials read what others have said upon receiving their one of a kind, totally unique treasures.
Contact me with any questions you might have.
A Christmas gift from her son Tanner. He collected buttons from his uncles Kerry & Chuck, his aunt Candi and his grandmother Florence.